Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday of the Arrival

Mary Kate and kids are about 2 1/2 hrs. away. The beef stew was made yesterday and was good but the meat is still too tough and too salty for Frank. Maybe MK and the kids will like it and eat it. I made a lot. I used a large pot and the larger the pot, the more food I want to put in! I stayed up today and swept the floors and helped Frank clean up his room a bit. I even cleaned the sink in the kitchen waiting for the family to arrive. I called her to see where she was and they were in Anniston, which is below Birmingham, so they have about 2 1/2 hours to go. We'll go to Walmart to buy some food for the stay.

Today is a good day for Frank so he can enjoy the kids. Hopefully there will be no odor problems.  Wednesday we can contact the cemetery dept and see about seeing two grave sites in one of the cemeteries that has room. Two plots cost $600.00 which is not bad, I think. Then we will go on to Khole's in Madison to shop. MK has some merchandize to take back she ordered online, and they are having a sale. I need to get some cropped pants and blouses or pull overs for summer. I have outgrown three pair of pants from last summer-perhaps it was the dryer instead of my outgrowing them!! 

I won't have time to blog tonight.

No comments: