Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finished Up

I finished pruning the butterfly bushes in the front of the house. There are only two small ones so the job wasn't as hard as yesterday. The temperature today and yesterday was 67 degrees. On Thursday, it is predicted to get to 72 degrees! We always have a spring thaw in February where it warms up and then the cold weather comes back. It's even snowed in the middle of April! We've had 6 snow adventures so far this winter and could have more, but I hope not.

Got a pot of beans cooking and yesterday I made a pot to Taco soup. I didn't put the taco seasoning in it, but I did put some Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in it. It really needs some seasoning but the taco irritated Frank's nose. It'll probably taste better today after sitting overnight in the ice box.

Don't really have anything to do today. Everything is caught up. Ruth called this morning saying that there was some kind or musical entertainment in Hartselle this Friday night and ask if I wanted to go. I said I would. Frank has a Dr appointment Friday but it's at 11:00 AM.

No comments: