Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Had A Visist

Went to exercise this morning and then dropped a package off at the PO for Frank. Then I went to Walmart to get some things that Frank wanted. I came home by way of Tanner Crossroads to see how much time it would take me to get to the place I was going to meet Wanda. I can't spell restrurant  and the computer can't either! It took 15 minutes going the back roads. I was to meet Wanda at 12:00 PM and we were going to have lunch and visit. She was 30 minutes late so I went ahead and ordered lunch and then she called me and told me she was on her way. After we ate, we went to where she and Mike live. They have a small trailer at Swan Creek Trailer Park. It is a very nice park that's kept up well. Mike was well enough to go for a walk and we walked around some of the park. We went into the club house and it was very nice. I came home around 3:00PM.

We are supposed to have rough weather tomorrow night with lots of rain and wind. It has been nice so long that I hate the thought of bad weather.

Gas has been $3.09 a gallon for the longest and I noticed today it has gone up to $3.14. The trouble in Libia and Egypt has gotten the gas market rocked and the price per gallon will probably shoot up to $4-5 a gallon. That will hurt a lot of people for the cost of everything will go up also. The price of food and clothing and all the necessities of life will go up. I was hoping things wouldn't get really bad until I was dead and gone!

No comments: