Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Huh?

I just finished fooling around with my Google account and I don't know why! I couldn't get into my blog account and had to change the password or something. I don't know what I accomplished except getting frustrated!

I took Dad to H'ville to see the pain Dr. He has to go every other month and I pick up his Rx the month he doesn't go. We ate at Wendy's and the burgers had onions on them and my diet drink and the onions didn't agree with my taste buds. I had to stop and get gas so I got some peanut M & M's to get the taste of onion/diet Coke out of my mouth! It worked!

We went by the pharmacy and rode by the church to see the progress on it. We will have Ward Conference in April in the Chapel. Don't know if we'll be able to be in the building by then or not. Hopefully, we will.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

m&m's work everytime!

will be exciting to have conference in the new building!