Thursday, February 10, 2011

It Did Snow

It was bad to see the snow on the ground,, but it was there.  Later on in the morning, I looked out and the snow was gone! It was still in the shadow of the house and cars, on the North side of things, but one could barely tell we had had snow! That's the way I like it!

I read my scriptures and continued reading in the book Tim Pawlenty wrote. He was the next governor of MN after Jesse Vintura. Jesse was a wrestler who ran for governor of MN and got elected! He was quite colorful as one can imagine. This Tim will be running for President in 2012 and I wanted to see what kind of a man he was.

I soaked some beans but I got bored and lay down on the bed for a while and forgot to cook the beans! It was a slow day. Tomorrow after exercise, I will go grocery shopping and will have a busy day.

No comments: