Saturday, February 26, 2011

Went to Town

I put on some beans that I soaked last night and when they were threw cooking, I went to town. Frank has a cold and needed some cold medicines. I stopped by Walmart and got some things but they didn't have any Zicam melt in your mouth tablets so I went to K-Mart. K-Mart had them and I got two boxes. That was $24.00. Kind of pricey but everything seem to be nowadays. And if they make the cold go away faster, all the better.

It's in the upper 60's today. I wore a sweater but didn't really need it. Even though it snowed 5-6 times in early February the last two weeks have been quite warm. It has snowed in the middle of April before so no telling what's in store for us. I believe my forsythia has started to bloom and the butter cups are up and blooming. Spring can't be too far behind all of this!

Next week-end I'm riding to Knoxville with Trudy and Mary Kate. Mary Kate is getting some preschool furniture she thought Rachel is going to buy but doesn't want. It will be a fun trip.

No comments: