Friday, February 11, 2011

No Snow!

There was still some snow on the porch and steps where the sun didn't shine but it was gone every where else. Jan was at exercise and I didn't have to lead. It's fun just to sit and do the exercises and then just lead once a week. The Center handed out boxes of Traditions Meal Solutions, one per person, today. It's a box of canned food that can be eaten cold and was planned by a dietitian. I looked them up on the computer, but they didn't have any prices. You had to call them about an order. I don't imagine the food will taste very good. I'll have too eat some of it before I pass final judgment.

I went to Walmart grocery shopping and then to K-Mart to get Dad's Maalox. I also bought two button shirts, camp shirts, I think they are called and one pull over. All were under $10.00. One I got to go under the new short coat I got for my birthday. I'll have to iron one of them for sure for it is 100% cotton.

Came home and unloaded the groceries, dated everything and put them away-except for the food that goes downstairs in the freezer. I gathered up the laundry but it can wait until tomorrow so I'll have something to do then.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

http://www.yumyucky.com/wp-content/uploads/lazyyoga1.jpg

turns out you have been exercising Granny!