Monday, February 14, 2011

Bush Day

After exercise, I came home and put on pruning clothes. The weather was warm and I knew I had to prune the butterfly bushes and pick up some pruning we had done to the blueberries. I forgot the butterfly bushes in the front yard and I guess I'll do them tomorrow. The pruning isn't so bad, it's the pick up the mess and haul it to the burn pile that I don't like. I came in and lay on the bed with the fan on me so I could dry off. I may have taken a little nap, I don't recall. I did lay back down after lunch and stayed in bed all day. The work left me tired out. That's the most physical work I've done since last year, I think. I'm so out of shape and old, I guess.

I was supposesd to spend to day with Trudy, but she called to say she was running a fever. I had the car all packed up with the things I was taking to her. I had to unload the stuff in the basement to wait until she is well.

No comments: