Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wouldn't You Know It-Snow!

Around 4:00 PM, I saw tiny flakes of snow blowing sideways in the wind. It should start snowing tonight and we could get 1-4 inches. By Friday the temperature should be high enough where no snow can exist. Even if you don't plan to go out, when it snows, that's what you want to do! We'll see.

I went to exercise this morning. I get up 15 minutes early so I can fix Frank his breakfast. I fixed oatmeal and I ate it too. Yuck! I don't like oatmeal anymore. Plus, I fixed it in a pan so I had the gooey pan to clean. I'll fix it in the microwave the next time he wants it. 

Barbara led the exercise and one could tell she has been sick a long while for she didn't have much energy. With Jan's mother in the hospital, she may be home by now, I might have to lead Friday.

I've been eating the gummy brownies. They are not good but the nice, dark chocolate, brownie taste is still there. Frank's been eating them too, so they won't be around much longer.

I cleaned out my lingerie drawer and found I had many slips of various lengths that I didn't know I had. I found some stuff to give to Trudy or Sadie and I packed them in a bag to take to them Monday. I packed some blankets in two black bags I'll take and I have several full bottles of laundry soap that has perfume in them. I've had them a long time. I hope soap doesn't go bad. 

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

we had snow when we woke up! sure brightened up the morning although the sky was grey!