Friday, February 4, 2011

No...Yes...Huntsville!

After lunch, the vintage Honda was ready and I called Karen and she came over to ride with me and drive my car home while I drove the '90 Accord home. They fixed the muffler and the car was very quiet and there were no vibrations from the dashboard! Now both cars are in tip top condition, the engines anyway.

Played some hymns today while I was waiting to hear about the car. Tomorrow, being Saturday, I will practice some of the songs we will be singing Sunday. We may be back in  our Athens Ward in April! It's not so bad going to Decatur but it will really be good staying home.

Frank's hip and leg are bothering him so much that it's hard for him to walk. We had to go get a blood test this afternoon. I think he stands too much, but that's the only way he can get things done since he can't sit.

No comments: