Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday

Took Frank to the skin Dr in Athens today. I knew he didn't have any problems but he wanted to see the Dr, so we went. We stopped by Taco Bell and got three soft taco supremes and ate them at home.
I cooked the veggies I should have cooked yesterday and we had them for supper. I'm thawing out the rest of the taco soup for me to have for tomorrow.

The temps were in the high 60's today and was warm enough to go without a coat. Tomorrow I'm meeting Wanda for lunch at Tanner crossroads, then I'll follow her home to see where she lives now. I haven't seen her in quite a while so it will be fun to see her again.

Frank's putting up shelves in his bathroom. He has a lot of things on the floor and he wants to put everything on the shelves. It's taking him a while since he can't stand up for very long. I'm glad he's still able to do things like that, and so is he.

No comments: