Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Day

The trip to Knoxville was postponed. Planned for some other time.

We've been off the internet since Sunday. Monday or Tuesday I bought a new router and Frank finally get it up and running again. It was bad not to be able to blog each evening!

Trudy went to the temple today to do Nanny Layton's work. I went over to her house to be with the kids. They are 17 and 13 years old but that was a long time for them to be alone and I enjoyed having them all to myself. We went into H'ville and I shopped at Sam's then we went to Krystal's to eat. We went to a hobby store for Forrest and to Old Navy for Sadie. I think I could have out shopped them! We got back to their house at 2 PM and Trudy came in at 3 PM. She had had a good time and showed me all the things she had bought using coupons. She's really saving a lot. They've joined a gym with the money she's saved using coupons. Everyone will enjoy the use of the gym.

Monday after I led the exercise, I joined Curves again. I realized that if I didn't do something to help myself exercise, I would not be able to take care of myself or Frank. I went today at 9 AM and made the rounds before I went to Sadie and Forrest's house. I'll plan to go to Curves every M-W-F after the Senior Center.