Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday

We skipped exercise today and went to Hazel Green, AL to pick up Trudy. We got to see Sadie and Forrest for a few minutes and then we stopped by Walmart to get a few groceries. I was going to get some Allegra D there for it is a few dollars cheaper than the pharmacy but the line was too long and we went to the pharmacy anyway.  I thought Sadie might pick Trudy up tomorrow over here but I may end up taking her home, too. It doesn't matter.

I have to be at Pep Boys at 9 AM tomorrow to get the oil changed in the Accord. I have a coupon and it will only cost me $19.99 for the oil change. Maybe since I have an appointment, I won't have to wait an hour or so for it to be done. I like going to Pep Boys.

The weather has been cold here, but it will be warming up into the 45's tomorrow. Snow has really been a problem around the Great Lakes. Some places have had 56" of snow and will still get some more. Being a Southerner, I don't like snow at all! When we were all younger, it wasn't so bad but I am far too old to have to deal with snow. We might have a hard winter this year. It was a cold one last year.

No comments: