Friday, November 7, 2014

Air Conditioner Fixed

I got up at 7 AM and got ready to go to exercise and around 7:45 AM got a call from Kevin saying he was on his way to look at the air conditioner, so no going to exercise. Frank went back to bed and I cooked two pounds of ground turkey and fixed goulash and cut up broccoli and microwaved it. Kevin said the filters were clogged up and he replaced them and took some gas out of the air conditioner and it was fixed. It's been cool today so we haven't had to run it, but I did notice that the temperature was at what we had set it to, 78 degrees. I knew the filters were dirty but I was procrastinating doing anything about it. Tomorrow, I will vacuum the air filters upstairs and the floors and curtains and blinds and mop the floors.

The day was very long since I got up early and was ready to go by 8 AM. Tomorrow, we have to go by the pharmacy and get the Rx filled and the cleaning I'll be doing should keep me busy.

Trudy called and said she spoke with her lawyer and he said her disability was assured with the double fusion of her back. She will bet back pay and will be able to get some dental work done and pay some bills. Too bad it won't end her pain. She's having what she calls nerve pain at Mary Kate's house. She's going to get a Priesthood blessing for it tonight and hopefully she'll get some relief. She's got to slow down and be content to rest and heal. Her mind says "go" but her body says, "I'll get you for this".

No comments: