Saturday, November 15, 2014

Football Saturday

The Alabama-Mississippi State football game started at 2:30 PM CT. Miss State was undefeated whereas we were 8-1, but Alabama dominated the game. I've forgotten the final score but we were more that a touch down ahead of them. It was a good game to watch.

I went out to the Dollar General 11/2 miles down the road and got 3 gallons of milk but other than that, we didn't go anywhere.

We're going to try to try and stay for all of the meeting tomorrow so we'll stay from 9-12 PM Sunday School meets in the chapel where the sacrament meeting is held and when I go to Relief Society, Frank will move back into the room the curtains separate behind the chapel. I'll see if I can get Bro Knowles to sit with Frank. Bro Knowles and Bro Wright are our new Home Teachers, and I want to tell them we look forward to their visits. We need someone to install new outside lights on the house. I have the lights and a long pole that screws the lights in with and just need some kind soul who will do it for us.

No comments: