Saturday, November 8, 2014

Football

After I did all our pills for next week, we had to go to the pharmacy and get two refilled. After lunch, Frank went to his room to read and I found a football game on TV. The next game was Auburn vs Texas A&M. No one had beat Auburn at home for 20 something games but A&M did it today. They lead most all the game but Auburn came within 3 points of A&M but fumbled the ball with only seconds left and Texas won by 3 points. Now the Alabama vs LSU game is on. I've been sitting all day and I don't know if I can sit through another game! Alabama is #5 and LSU is #15. It should be a good game.

Talked to Frankie and he said he'd see if he and the younger kids could come for Thanksgiving Wednesday and Thursday. The family gathering will be the Saturday after Thursday. He can't stay for it for he has to work on Saturdays. That means I'll have to have a Thanksgiving meal at my house on Thursday for them and then another meal on Saturday. I'll order a smoked turkey or maybe two. It's probably time to order them now, but I'll have to pick them up Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I'll cheat and use Stove Top Stuffing and sweet potatoes in cans. I'd better start planning the meal now and not wait until the last minute.

Trudy isn't doing well at Mary Kate's. Had to go to the hospital to get some pain meds and she is having trouble sleeping. She has to slow down when she comes home. The drive home will be painful. Mary Kate was going to take Sophia and Sadie skating tonight. Richard and Nate are at Richard's brother's house, so it's just the girls at home.

No comments: