Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday

Had a hard time realizing it was Monday today. We went to exercise this morning and then by the pharmacy and then to Lowe's. I had to get some replacement bulbs for the outside lights and I got a pole-thing that helps you put the lights in without a ladder. Now, to get someone to do it for us.

Karen stopped by yesterday after church for a visit. She said Ken was sick with a sinus infection and also said that he found out that he is diabetic. They just got the news and the shock of it all hasn't sunk in yet. I gave her a crock pot recipe book. Ken only likes meat and potatoes and hates veggies.
Frank's blood sugar was 213 yesterday after lunch. I fed him some apple crisp that a friend had made plus a piece of cornbread and I guess that's why is was so high. Last night after supper it was 93. Go figure. I need to talk to the nurse and see if we need to check it more or what.

We finished Matthew and Mark and are half was through the study guide on the New Testament. I already have the next books we need, Acts through Revelation. We really enjoy reading from these study guides and are learning a lot.

No comments: