Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Flat Tire

Frank had a sore throat and didn't go to exercise. I went and had a good time but when I came out of the senior center, I notices my right rear tire was very low. I had planed to go to Walmart and The Dollar Tree and then to Pep Boys to get the tire fixed but when I saw how low the tire was I went straight to Pep Boys. As I was stopped at a light waiting to turn right to go to Pep Boys, a couple from the exercise class, Larry and Mary, drove up beside me and told me I needed some air in that tire. I replied that I was headed to Pep Boys then. I had to wait an hour and couldn't sit any longer and walked across the grass to Dollar General. I got Frank some sore throat things to suck on and found some fall double-walled plastic glasses for the girls when Carol  comes over Friday to make a craft. I got a few other things and then walked back. The car was ready. It didn't cost anything and I was on my way. I stopped at The Dollar Tree and found 5 Christmas mugs to give the Walker girls and son if they come to make a craft in Dec. Even if they don't, I'll have a small present for them. Jacob is their son's name. He doesn't come to craft but I've included him in the things I get the girls. There's Kathryn, Sarah, Emily and Samantha and they are all such loving girls. I bake cookies for them so they have something from me while they bring me a craft. It's a lot of fun.

No comments: