Wednesday, November 5, 2014

We Won

The Senate is Republican now after being in the Democratic hand for 8 years. People are so tired of nothing getting done in the government except what Obama wants and he is trampling all over the Constitution, like it didn't even exist. His oath of office was a lie. He promised to uphold and to defend the Constitution and he's not doing it.

We had a lazy morning and in the afternoon, we and Trudy went to Kohl's. Madison is 20 miles East of Athens. Except for the traffic, it's not a bad drive. Frank went in and walked around with the cart. I didn't try any of the shirts I got on because I didn't want to leave him alone. Trudy found 2 shirts and a pair of exercise pants for Sadie. My shirts fit. They are just a little long. I didn't go to the petite section. Kohl's doesn't have a good selection of petite clothes so I usually just get the women's size.

Trudy was in a lot of pain with her back. She and Sadie are traveling, 4 hours, to Mary Kate's house tomorrow. It's Fall break for Sadie and she wanted to go see MK. They will have fun. Richard and Nate will be gone to see his family so it'll be just MK, Sophia, Sadie and Trudy plus the two dogs.

We have a Pain Clinic appointment tomorrow. It's supposed to rain tonight but clear up tomorrow. Don't remember what was said about the temperature. Usually, it has to warm up to rain. Frank has been traveling well. His pain from the RA hasn't been bothering him like it used to since he's had dementia. The Dr said it was a mild case of dementia. I still have to run the house and finances but he is pretty calm and manageable. He enjoys going where I go, so I take him with me except for the times I run to the Dollar General to get milk. I was in Walmart yesterday getting the Allegra D and I got milk and veggies and when I got home I found that I already had 2 gallons of milk and now we have 4 gallons of milk in the refrigerator. But we drink a lot of milk and it soon will be gone.  

No comments: