Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday

Exercise was good. Frank didn't go because of his cold. By the time I got back, it was time to get him dressed in order to go to H'ville to the dentist. We  got there about 15 minutes early. They had redone the reception room and it was very cozy. We both have appointments at the same time that way we get through at the same time. We drove on home and didn't eat out. I like to eat at Chick-fil-a but at lunch time it is such a mad house that I don't look forward to going there.

Tomorrow morning, Frank will see Dr Walker about his cold and tomorrow night is Relief Society. Trudy will be here so Bro Decker won't have to come over to sit with Frank. We're doing something for the Ward Christmas tree and making little trees to give to shut-ins. It should be a good meeting. The Deckers will be leaving soon to spend the month of December in Utah. They'll be seeing family.  In fact, all their family is out West. When he retires, they will move to Utah to be with family.

Wednesday, the Walker's will be coming over to do a craft with me. I have the cookies I made last week in the freezer and hopefully they will be okay. I have each girl a insulated glass with fall leaves on it. I got one for Jacob, also. They didn't come last week because the girls had colds. Maybe everyone will be okay Wednesday.

No comments: