Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Relief Society

Trudy was to come over today, but George's truck broke and he had to use her car to get to work. We will pick her up tomorrow morning and bring her over and Sadie will come get her tomorrow afternoon.

Bro Decker will come over tonight and stay with Frank while Karen and I go to church. We'll be fixing the Ward Christmas tree and making small trees for shut-ins. It should be a good meeting. We're to bring some Christmas cookies, etc, but I only have 4 frozen Tole Houses cookies left so I'll just not eat any of anybody else's cookies. I don't make anything from scratch if I can help it. I need to get 4 bags of frozen cookies and put them in the freezer for such things as this.

I took Frank to the Dr today. He has bronchitis. He's not coughing that bad but he's wheezing and the Dr gave him two medicines to take to get rid of it.

I haven't needed my down-alternative blanket I got for my bed during the first cold wave we had. It was 26 degrees this morning but the house wasn't that cold. It's on the foot of my bed waiting for me to pull it up.

No comments: