Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 1st

It was in the 40's when I got up this morning. This is the first batch or cold weather we've had. I turned the heat on last night. It's set at 76 degrees and it took the chill off the house.

We all slept in this morning. Trudy said she got some sleep. After lunch, I went to the Dollar General and got some milk. If I have plenty of milk, I don't have to run to Walmart so much. It cost more at DG but it's the convenience that counts.

 I watched some SEC college football this afternoon and then got another game on after supper. We turned our clocks back and then went on back to our rooms. Trudy is at the Wright's visiting and getting her and her Dad's guitars tuned. She wants to learn how to play the guitar and she hopes Frank can help her but I don't know if he remembers the chords or not.

Tomorrow is Fast and Testimony day. I am thrilled that I get to bare my testimony. It's been months since I've been to church and now that Frank gets to go with me, it's really nice. Trudy will be with us also. George is home working on their kitchen floors trying to get them ready for when we all come over for Thanksgiving. It won't matter if they are finished or not. We will still have fun being together.

No comments: