Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday, Monday

Frank was feeling dizzy this morning so he didn't go to exercise but I did. Two new people came, a husband and wife, Larry and ...., Mary, that's it! Janet still has another week in Paris so we'll have subs two more times.

Came home and dozed in the recliner. I've got to turn the TV off and read or play the piano or do something. Having so much time on my hands is driving me crazy.

We'll go to Khol's tomorrow. I need to get a blanket for my bed. I can't have an electric blanket on it. I have a light blanket on it but when we have the cold weather that's coming, I will be cold if I don't get another blanket. Kohl's advertized a down alternative blanket I think I'll get. I hope I can get it in the color I want. Frank will push the stroller for me. That will take the morning or early afternoon up.

Trudy's been in a lot of pain. She was to get some more pain patches today plus she can't sleep. I can't imagine being in such  pain and not being able to sleep and get some relief in sleeping. I hope she'll be up to having us all for Thanksgiving. Frankie and Mariam and Josh may come down Wednesday and Thursday. He has to work Saturday, the day the rest of us have our Thanksgiving meal. That means I have to cook a Thanksgiving meal. I'll get a smoked turkey from Lawler's barbeque and can pick it up Wednesday afternoon. Stove Top Stuffing sounds good if it doesn't have and corn syrup in it. Mariam is allergic to corn products. I'll make potato salad. I'll have to give some thought about what to plan for the meal. I've still got a few weeks to go.

No comments: