Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Getting Ready

I swept and dust mopped and Bona-ed the floors getting ready for company Wednesday night. The floors look nice and I don't know why I don't put Bona on them more often.

Trudy and her family won't be here Thursday and that will mean more room in the house. We will be strapped for space anyway. We, minus Frankie and family, will meet at Trudy's Saturday for our regular Thanksgiving meal. Frankie and family have to leave around 8 AM Friday. Then Mary Kate, Richard, the kids and I will go Black Friday Shopping. We go late enough that we don't have many people to deal with. I think last year, Khol's was busy but they sometimes are busy anyway.

Ferguson, MO has had riots last night because a policeman wasn't found guilty by a Grand Jury. They burned down their own town! Tonight, the police are waiting to see what happens. Bill O'Reily is on now and I want to watch him and see what he says.

No comments: