Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday

Frank didn't go to exercise but I did. Afterward I picked up the two pictures I had framed. They did a good job.

Last night taking Trudy to meet George and Sadie was very revealing to me. We took the back roads-I wanted to see how Trudy came to our house. It was dark and traffic was heavy on the two lane road. I had trouble seeing at night while driving. After dropping Trudy off, I was going to go back the way we came but I missed a turn off. I wasn't lost, I just didn't know where the road we were on was taking us. As it turned out, we ended up on East Limestone Rd which lead to Hy 72. I could see better on the 4 lane road. I guess my driving at night is coming to a close. I'll try not to drive at night and only do it if I can stay on the 4 lane roads. Traffic is heavy on all the roads around here, especially in the afternoon.

No comments: