Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

There won't be many trick-or-treaters tonight for there's storm brewing. Mary Kate and the kids can eat the candy korn I bought as a treat.

Went over too Karen's and helped feed the animals. Because of the storm, we walked down the hill and fetched the two horses that were staked out. They have food and water but they graze on the green grass. We brought them up and put them in a pen that Ken made for them. The chickens laid about 8 eggs and I got to bring them home. I was down to 4 eggs and needed to buy more. The time we spend on the animals is about an hour and 15 minutes. I usually get home by 11:30 AM.

I'll need to go to the grocery store and buy a few things for Mary Kate and family. I have a frozen, cooked chicken in the freezer and I think I'll make some Taco soup. I have a package of taco's and I'll need to get some tomatoes and lettuce and taco sauce, and maybe use ground beef instead of ground chicken. Frank likes the flossers I use and I'll get him a package.

No comments: