Thursday, October 10, 2013

Nothing

I've done nothing all day. I guess I've done a few things but nothing to write about. I washed my sheets and some towels and the washing machine didn't get all of the water out of the things on spin cycle so I had to dry them over. I practiced the piano. The Christmas song is giving me troubles. I think I'm just trying to go too fast too soon. Trudy called and said Sadie was going out with the Sister missionaries tonight so she wouldn't be coming over today but would come over tomorrow and spend the night.

Tomorrow morning we are going to the cemetery to look at lots. I'll go to exercise and then come home and get Frank and we'll go. We have an appointment for 10 AM. Trudy will come in the afternoon. I don't like days when I don't have anything to do.

My Land's End tote came in today but it is way too large so I'll take it back to Sear's. I have some material to cover a new pillow that Karen is going to help me with. Ken can get some foam from work and we can make a pillow with that. I use the pillow while seated at the piano and the one I have is too long.

Sister Everet is going to be gone Sunday and has asked me to fill in for her in Primary. I hate to miss Sunday School and Relief Society but I need to help out in Primary too.

No comments: