Friday, October 18, 2013

Busy

Today I went to Collins supply  and then to Railroad Bazaar to get a 6' guitar and amp cord. There was a midget waiting on me. I thought he was cute but didn't think I should say anything to him. I'm glad he  has a job there. Then I went to the cemetery office and tried to buy two lots in the Rose Lawn cemetery but I had to go and pick them out. I met one of the workers there and picked out two lots in the newer section near the road. There were lots of flag poles flying the US flag and I liked that. I went back to the cemetery office and bought the lots and paid for the opening and closing of the graves too.

I got home and found out that Collins had given me the wrong sized brackets. I had an appointment at Spry's funeral home at 3 PM to pre-pay for one funeral. After that, I returned the brackets to Collins and asked them to order me some 6" brackets. Bro Hansen is making shelving for a book shelf that Frank wants put back on the wall in his room. We will probably have to change out the hardware to get brackets to fit the shelves.

We read 3 Sections in the Doctrine and Covenants tonight and it was nice.

Trudy and Sadie had spent the night last night but had to leave early this morning. Trudy had a PT appointment and Sadie had to go in to work.

No comments: