Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday

Silver Sneakers was fun. Janet had given everyone a paper last Friday when I was gone. I got a copy of it today. She thanked me by name for introducing her to the class and "allowing me to continue teaching it". I was so glad to find out that she would take over for me when I had my surgery and I wanted her to continue after I came back. She has done a wonderful job of making the senior exercise program as good as it is now.

I stopped by the pharmacy but the Rx couldn't be filled until next Monday. I had to go by the bank and change an account and get some printed copies of the bank statements, for the lawyer we'll see next week. I had to also stop by the court houses to get a tax assessment and a deed to the house, but I think they gave me a deed to the land instead. I'll find out when Trudy and I see the lawyer. I went to Staples to get some large and long rubber bands and then to Walmart for grocery shopping.

I arranged the legal papers when I got home and added to what I had. I think I'm ready to see the lawyer now.

I bought another 3 drawer plastic container to use as a jewelry case and emptied the jewelry box-on-legs (it's a French name that I can't spell) and now it is ready to give to Trudy. We're thinking of bringing the desk that is in her room up and put it in my room. It would just collect "stuff" but it might be a good idea.

No comments: