Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good Day

Had a good exercise today. After lunch, we went to Mattress King to get a bed for Frank. He told me last night he wanted to get one today. After laying on a couple, he decided that he liked his old one and we left. His dementia is getting the best of him. I can't reason with him. He doesn't realize that he told me he wanted to get a bed today. I guess I need to go to the store alone and buy the one that's the firmest and have it delivered and not bother him with having to make a decision. The young man who waited on us probably wonders what he did wrong for us to come and go without buying a bed. We have 45 days to sleep on it and if not satisfied they will give us our money back.
This dementia thing is getting harder and harder as time goes on.

No comments: