Monday, November 4, 2013

Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday

Fed the animals and waited for Mary Kate and Sophia and Nate to arrive. They got here around 8 PM Friday.

Saturday, we all went shopping. We wet to H'ville to GNC to see if we could get some protein powder to help Frank to stop loosing weight. He weighed 145 lbs the last time we weighed and that's down from the 153 he weighed that last time we went to the Dr. We got some drinks from GNC because they had little carbohydrates and the powders had too much. From there we went to Khol's in Madison. WE dropped the kids off at Books a Million while we shopped. I got three pair of jeans and bought Mary Kate a purse and I got a new purse. The jeans were a bit tight in the waist and I've been afraid to try them on at home for fear that I got them too small. Mary Kate took them up for me and I'm wearing a pair now and they aren't too tight. I have two other pair I'll have to try on and see.

Saturday evening, Nate showed us how he could play the xylophone (bells) and the drum. He's moving right along and I wish I could see him when he performs in school. That will never happen but I was very happy to have him play for us. Sophia said she would sing for us the next time she came which will be in three weeks, at Thanksgiving. They will come over here Thanksgiving day and we'll have something to eat and then we'll have the Thanksgiving feast at Trudy's on Saturday. Trudy's going to get a table from the church and chairs and everyone will be able to sit together and have a meal together. It will be nice.

Sunday, I rode to church with Karen for Mary Kate and kids were going over to Trudy's after Sacrament to pick up a head board for a bed. I got home from church at 2 PM. Choir practice lasted longer than usual. They were all packed and ready to leave for home. It was sad since they hadn't had all that long a visit, but they will be back in 3 weeks and Richard will be with them. We'll go shopping Black Friday but not early enough to fight the crowds.

No comments: