Monday, October 21, 2013

Honda Dealership

I  took the car in to get the cruise control fixed today. Trudy was going to meet me there but she came down with a cold. I was prepared to stay all day, but they were through in 45 minutes. I had a nice trip back going the speed limit.

Frank's arm didn't bleed today when I changed dressings so I think it is starting to heal. We need some more 1st aid supplies. Non-stick gauze pads and gauze to wrap around the wound. We have plenty of band-aids but not much for big wounds.

We have a pain clinic visit tomorrow morning and Frank wants to stop by Mattress King and get a mattress. Trudy wants the old mattress so I'll get the Mattress King men to slide the mattress downstairs when they bring the new set.

Bubba and Ruth were to come tomorrow at 10:00 AM to get the cabinet but Trudy reminded me of the pain clinic visit so I called and they will come Wednesday afternoon at 2 PM.

No comments: