Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Is A Special Day

I went back to bed and slept until 11 AM. Frank likes to wake me up when he's up for some reason. All that mattress moving yesterday made me tired.

I vacuumed the floors with the electric broom. I've hesitated using it for it does such a good job that cleaning out the filter is a chore. But I got it to use and I've got to use it anyway. It really sucks up the dirt and powdery stuff that gets on the floors. I need to mop the floors too, but that can wait.

I cut Frank's hair and showered and got ready to go to the adult session of Stake Conference tonight. The Decker's and Hansen's and going out to dinner afterwards, so I have to drive. I'll miss the AL-TN football game but that's okay. The meeting is more important. I'll be gone about 3 1/2 hours. I haven't driven to Stake Conference in a long time. Usually get a ride.

No comments: