Friday, October 25, 2013

Thursday-Friday

Went to the temple with the Decker's and Brenda C. It's always a spiritual uplift going and this time was no difference. We had some strange things going on with the car coming back. The head lights blinked on and off several times and Ken didn't know why, but we made it home okay.

Friday, I didn't go to exercise for it was 12:30-45 AM when I got to bed. I should have gotten up to go but I didn't. Today at 2 PM I went over to Karen's and she helped me take up three pair of Frank's pants. I don't think I took them up enough but maybe it helped some. She made me a piano pillow out of some industrial foam that Ken gets from work. She even made me one for the car and delivered it to me tonight. The foam is hard and supportive and doesn't get crushed down.

Frank did not like his new mattress! It's foam and it hurt his back. We couldn't get the old mattress up the stairs from the basement so we wrestled the new mattress off the box springs and put it in the hall, then we moved the mattress that's on the computer bed over onto the new box springs and then put the new mattress on the computer bed box springs. Whew! That was a lot of work. I noticed a light out in my room and Frank couldn't get the shade back on without a taller ladder so I got one from the basement and hauled it upstairs and into my room. He got the light fixed and then I hauled it back into the basement. I plan to sleep late tomorrow...

No comments: