Monday, October 14, 2013

Usual Monday Stuff

Janet is gone on vacation and Cynthia was subbing for exercise. She doesn't give us much time to rest like Janet does. We really get a real work-out.

I went to the pharmacy and then to Spry's funeral home for some information. The man I saw told me to go to Rose Lawn cemetery to purchase a lot. They are $600.00 for two and that's what we paid for the two in Thatch-Mann. I hope they will trade the two lots in Thatch-Mann for two in Rose Lawn. For a paid-in-full funeral at Spry's, it will cost $5,173.00 for  one. Opening and closing the grave is $400.00 so for $1,000.00 we could have the two plots and the opening and closing of the grave paid for. I think we'll just pay for the graves now and worry about the grave digging later.

After lunch, we did Frank's exercises. I put on the 2 1/2 lb weights too and did what Frank was doing. I got a double dose of exercise today. I did eat a few M&M's after lunch. Maybe I worked them off.

I'll meet Trudy tomorrow when I take the car to the Honda place in H'ville. The cruse control doesn't work and the intermediate on the windshield wipers doesn't work. They sound like small problems but I bet it will cost an arm and a leg, plus while they have the car back there, they will find other problems that need fixing. Trudy and I plan to go shopping. I need to go to Dick's and get some red tubing with handles and we need to stop by Sear's and take back a Land's End tote I ordered that was too big. I need to go to Walmart and get some acid brushes for Frank. He's found some dirt at the bottom of the toothbrush holder and he wants to get it out. I just ignore dirt that's hard to get at. What I don't see doesn't hurt me. 

No comments: