Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What a Blast

I left the house at 8 AM to take the car by the Honda dealership to get the cruise control fixed. Trudy met me and we drove all over H'ville. We went to Sear's to take back my Land's End purchase, and to Walmart for some Velcro tie wraps for Frank, and to Dick's sporting goods store for some tubing for Frank, and to two thrift stores where Trudy got some clothes and the 2nd one I got two blouses. We ate lunch at Chic-fil-e and saw Sadie working. We went back at 2 PM when she got off work and visited while she ate lunch. We had a great time roaming around.

The Honda place had to order the part and had the car all day. The guy who checked us out said they had about 200 cars a day and that they had about 25 mechanics working there. Trudy's Honda CR-V drives good. She took it by one of George's friend who looked at it and told what things were wrong with it. I hope it will live up to the Honda name and will be a good car for them.

No comments: