Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mon-Tuesday

I woke up late Monday morning and didn't go to exercise. I went to H'ville to Sear's for some reason, oh, to take back some orders from Land's End. I then had to shop in the Ladies dept. and got two skirts, a green one and a Navy one. Tomorrow, Wednesday, after exercise, I'll go back to Sear's to take back a pair of pants I got for Frank and a shirt that I didn't try on and it wasn't big enough. I have a skirt to take back to Kohl's since I got a Navy one from Sear's. I think I have enough clothes now and hope the urge to buy goes away for a while.

Today, Tuesday, I practiced the piano and Janet came for Frank's exercise. He's not going to do the bike anymore and will do step-ups on the stairs instead. Tomorrow, I'll go to exercise and then to H'ville to take the things back to Sear's and Khol's.

Friday, I think Bubba and Ruth will come up for lunch and then we'll go to the Fiddler's Convention. We love to walk around and see all the vendors and what they have for sale. I especially like the jewelry. I have an idea for a necklace that I want and maybe I'll find it there.

Friday, Sam's is coming over to put up Frank's TV on the wall mount. They probably think they have to install the wall mount but all they have to do is put it on the mount that's already on the wall and plug it in. I'll be gone during this time.

No comments: