Friday, November 11, 2011

Up And Away

The title has nothing to do with my post. I had a lot written and this update come on and I updated it and when it came back, most of my post was gone!

I took Dad to the Dr in H'ville today. We ate at Wendy's. The Singles weren't good. One without cheese has 460 calories and the chocolate milk had 160. I should have had a diet drink instead.

I dated all the cans of veggies Trudy got me and put them in the shelves. Most of the downstairs is in shape, but I have lots of empty boxes that are in the way. We have many large boxes that need to be thrown away if I could just get Frank to let go of them. Some have been downstairs for years! Maybe next trash day...I need to work out today but I am tired so I might not do anything today and wait until tomorrow to do it (put off until tomorrow what you don't want to do today!).

No comments: