Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Almost Curves

I set out at 9 this morning aiming to go to Curves and then on to H'ville, but I decided to go to H'ville first. I got to Penny's just when the Mall was opening. Penny's didn't have the pj's I wanted for Dad so I went on to Belk's. There I found a light, all weather jacket for Frank and got him a pair of lounge pants too. This will be his Christmas present. I shopped at Belk's and found a black skirt and a white pull over for me. At Penny's, I got 2 pull overs and a pair of black pants. I hope Dad gives me money for Christmas so I can replenish the "well".

When I got home it was 12:15 PM and I fixed lunch. Later I took up the pair of pants by hand. It was stretchy material and I didn't want to mess with the sewing machine on that fabric. It would have worked but I just hemmed them by hand. I will finally have enough pants that fit right.

No comments: