Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Exercise Session

I had a good work-out with Janet today. It was a warm day, got up to 74 degrees, I think. I had on sweat pants and really got a sweaty work-out! I cycle for about 20 minutes and then I lifted weights. I sat on a big ball to lift weights some times and placed the ball on the wall to do squats with. I'm lifting 6 lbs on the bicep curls now. I only have 5 lbs to work with at home. I'll go to Curves tomorrow, and will work at home Thursday. I missed working at home a day or two last week.

I washed a load of clothes this morning and read my scriptures. I went back to bed and got up at 10:00 AM. Even though I was up earlier, I didn't feel quite up to doing anything. 10:00 is the time my body wants to begin work. The times I have to leave the house by 8:00 AM are okay for the bed isn't there calling my name! Frank has cataract surgery next Thursday and I have to have him back to the Dr the next day, so I'll have to tell the ladies at the Senior Center I won't be able to lead the exercises on that Friday. Tomorrow was a temple day but I forgot to plan for it. I need to get on the ball for I also forgot my sister-in-law's birthday which was the 7th of November. Wo, is me!

No comments: