Thursday, November 10, 2011

Empty Bedroom

Trudy and Forrest just left. Trudy had shopped a Kroger sale and had gotten me a bunch of canned  veggies and they brought them over and they got the bed that was in Trudy's old room. Forrest needed a new mattress and I gave him the mattress and the bed furniture. I hope it will be firm enough for him. I noticed I had a board between the mattress and box springs but maybe it'll be an improvement over what he had. They brought over a metal shelf to put the veggies on and will come back next week-end to help put it together.

We go to see Dr Phillips tomorrow. I bought some more clothes at Goody's today. I got some button down shirts and a pair of pants. I have several pair of pants that I need to hem up. Even the petites are too long! Standing next to Forrest, I look as tall as a toad stool! He's over 6' and is only 17 yrs old and is still growing!

I cleaned out my closet and gave Trudy 2 large sacks of clothes that I have outgrown. They have a "sisters closet" at church that everybody gives to and can take out of when they need it.

No comments: