Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No Shot

I saw Dr Shergy but it wasn't for a Prolia shot. I guess it was a visit prior to my shot in January. I asked him about the mouth problems and he said that all the drugs for osteoporosis had the same side effects and that changing wouldn't help. The next time my mouth hurts, I'll go see the Dentist. I had to stop by Walmart to get some Smart Balance and bananas and found a neat winter gown that I got too. The sleeves are too long but I'll probably just roll them up.

I got the sewing machine out today and was going to hem up the four pair of pants I've had waiting for a while. I cut off the hem of the new pants I bought but started on a pair that Mary Kate had tried to take up for me but cut too short. I was going to sew some lace on the edge and then turn up the hem with that but I realized the pants were of a stretchy material and the lace wasn't and I chickened out on doing it myself. I called Karen and asked her to help me and tomorrow I'll take my pants and go over to her house and get them fixed. She will show me how and I'll do the work.

At 4 PM, I have a work out at Janet's. I enjoy going and working out with her.

No comments: