Saturday, November 12, 2011

Beautiful Fall Day

It's been cool in the mornings but warms up in the afternoon. We removed the hoses outside and drained on and I took the bad ones to the burn pile to be disposed of. I had three sprinkler hoses to put in the shed. The first one I tried to coil up nicely but by the third one, I was just trying to cram it all in so I could shut the door of the shed!

Dad checked the level of the gas in the propane tank and we lit the heater downstairs. We don't need it yet, but it was one of the things we had on our list and now it's done. There are still lots of boxes to get rid of downstairs.

Tomorrow's the Primary program. I've got my songbook fixed so I'll know what song comes where and when. I'll be glad when it's over. The parents love the program and I bet the kids like to be in it too. Next we'll be learning Christmas songs.

No comments: