Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving. Mary Kate and her family were here because Sadie got sick and we couldn't go over there. I got a smoked turkey and MK made her dressing and we all had a feast! Dad was having a bad day and joined us later on. We stayed up until 10:30 PM watching "Elf" which was a cute movie.

We left the house this morning at 7:30-8:00 AM and drove to H'ville for Black Friday. We went to several stores and I got to go to Penny's and get two purses. I got a red and a dull green one. They are both rather alike because they are made by the same company, Liz Claiborne. They were marked $50.00 but I got each for $20.00. I love the sales on the purses! I bought a pair of long white socks at Target and that was all I spent. We went to Dick's, Target, Michael's,  and stores in the Mall. We were away from home 8 hours! It was great fun and not too tiring. I love to shop! We ate lunch at the food court in the Mall and saw Trudy and Sadie, who were out shopping, too.

We're trying to watch a movie at home tonight, but we have never used the DVD before are we're having trouble getting the machine to work. It's almost 8 PM now and I think going to bed early is a good idea! Sophia and MK are working on a project Fia has for school on Wednesday.

No comments: