Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Easy Day

I didn't have anywhere to go today, so I went back to bed for some good, sweet sleep. Got up at 10:00 AM and got dressed. In the afternoon, I practiced the song I'm singing with a group Shelley got up for Christmas. The alto is really low and tricky at places so I want to practice it well before the next practice at church. I also ran through the music for the Primary program. I'll need to read the parts in full so Sunday I'll know where the music comes in. I'll be glad when it's over.

After playing the piano or maybe I exercised before playing the piano...I rode my bike 20 minutes and worked with some weights and tubes. I waited too late to go to Curves and it will be closed Friday for Veterans Day. The Center will be closed too. Frank has a Dr appointment in H'ville Friday and I won't miss out on teaching since it's a holiday.

Got another Stronger Seniors Chair Exercise Program. It's nice but too easy for me now.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

ha..too easy! so happy you can admit that Granny! :) love you-hey i blogged too!