Thursday, November 17, 2011

Operation Okay

Frank's cataract operation went well. It surely was quick. I had no more than settled in the waiting room until the nurses station was calling me back. We got to the hospital at 8:30 AM and were home by 11:30 AM. Frank has a plastic guard over his eye and has to put drops in his eye every 2 hours and we go see the Dr tomorrow morning for a check-up.

Came home and had to cook lunch. Frank had some beans left but the hamburger was all gone. I had 2 eggs and bread and Smart Balance for lunch. I made a full skillet of hamburger, tomato, Rotel tomatoes, and bean mix. I put 3 cans of beans in it to make it go farther, plus I like the extra beans.

I need to get serious about making the peas and asparagus casserole for Thanksgiving. I've got the peas, just need the asparagus and mushrooms and mushroom soup and maybe some shredded cheese.

No comments: