Monday, November 21, 2011

So Usual

My life is so uneventful that anyone who reads my posts for a while can predict what I am going to say. I did the usual Monday things. Because it's Thanksgiving week, Curves won't be open Wednesday so I'll only go once this week. I'll have to be sure I exercise in my home gym this week. I see Janet Wednesday at 2:30 PM. Frank has a H'ville Dr appointment at 10:15 AM but we will be back in time for me to see Janet.

We finished Deuteronomy this lesson. Saturday, I read from chapter 11 - 32. Moses was a great man. All he did for the children of Israel in teaching them and leading them to where they were ready to go into the promised land was dynamic. Joshua is next and I need to read it before next Monday.

I got all the ingredients for the peas and asparagus casserole for Thanksgiving. I got a couple of TV dinners for Frank. He will be alone while we all are celebrating at Trudy's house.

No comments: