Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dreary Day

It had rained during the night and more leaves fell off the trees and it was dark outside, so I went back to bed and read the scriptures and then some in the book I'm reading now. It's about the life of a slave girl in her own words. It's pretty interesting.

We made papers for Rikki's and Rosko's cages and cleaned the eyes of the stove after I let the beans boil over and spill all down into the stove top. I had given up on ever cleaning the pans under the stove eyes for they were so dirty and it takes really hard scrubbing to get them any way clean. But Frank took the eye off the spilled part and then proceeded to get all of the pans out, so I had to clean them. They still have some stains on them but I was able to get them shinny looking and clean anyway.

I rode 20 minutes on my bike but didn't take any time to lift weights or work with the tubes. Maybe I'll skip Curves tomorrow and just work downstairs. I'll be needing to get ready to go to B'ham too but that won't require much time. I'll have to read Trudy's e-mail to see if we need to buy any supplies before we go.

No comments: