Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rainy Weather

It was 72 degrees at 5:00 PM last night and we had a cold front move in and it really rained this morning with more to come tonight. Mississippi had tornadoes and some bad weather went over LaGrange, GA. I hope we don't have any bad weather out of this front.

I took my pants over to Karen's today and we got them fixed all except the red pair. Instead of getting a pair that fit but was way too long, I got a pair that was a size too big but I wouldn't have to hem them up much. What faulty thinking! The pants had pockets and a fake thing on the front and that kept them from being altered the way I had figured out. Money down the drain! I did learn that you measure your correct inseam and add 3" to that and that's were you cut the pants off. In the case of my petites, I take out the hem and then measure and don't cut anything off. I think the inseam of the petites is 27" and I'm 25 1/2".

Dad is getting ready for his eye surgery tomorrow. We'll go to the hospital at 8:30 AM and he'll be operated on at 10:00 AM. It's an out patient thing and we'll be home that afternoon, with a follow up at the Dr's Friday morning. I think he'll still need some prescription reading glasses.

I work out at 4 PM today.

No comments: