Monday, November 14, 2011

So Many Mondays

Coming up with a different title for each Monday is a challenge. The Primary program went well. We had several members of the congregation make comments about how good and spiritual it was and how tender the songs were. The children and adults worked hard all year to get the program together. Next, we prepare songs for Christmas. The children already know two of the three songs we'll sing. Then, come January, and we'll begin working on another Primary program!

I did the usual Monday things. Taught at the Center and did Curves and went too Walmart. Dozed a bit in the afternoon but didn't really get in a good nap. I go to see Dr Shergy tomorrow for my Prolia shot. I'm going to see if I can switch to the shot I would have to take just once a year. The Prolia makes it hard for any surgery to be done in my mouth and it may make my gums sore, don't know. I just thought about insurance...the new shot may have to be okayed  by the insurance before it's given.  I'll find out tomorrow.

No comments: